In order to benefit from all the features of our Platform, you have the opportunity to upload and publish User Content to our Platform and to interact with us and other Users. User Content includes, but is not limited to, texts of Listings, images of Properties, reviews and ratings and messages exchanged between Hosts and Guests. Although we give all of our Users as much freedom as possible and stimulate creativity, we believe it is vital to the proper functioning of our Platform to have certain rules in place with which you have to comply whenever you post User Content to our Platform or interact with other Users.
In this policy, you can find our principles and rules. Failure to comply with these rules and principles, may result in us taking appropriate action. Besides deleting any User Content from our Platform that is not in accordance with this policy, we may also suspend or terminate your access to our Platform and suspend or delete your account. Please make sure that, when you post or otherwise upload any User Content, you comply with this policy and any other rules for your User Content in our Terms of Service.
Although we may monitor the User Content uploaded and posted to our Platform from time to time, this is not an obligation we have. If you find that any content on our Platform violates this policy, please contact us. If you do so, please provide us with the details of such content and where it can be found on our Platform.
If you are a rightsowner and you believe that your rights have been infringed by third parties on our Platform, please refer to our IP policy for specific instructions on how to report such violations.
- You must be polite, fair and respectful in your interactions with us and other Users of our Platform and to respect our and their rights and privacy. Harassment of other Users is expressly prohibited.
- You must not send unsolicited advertisements, communications, promotions or spam.
- You must not send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including phishing.
- You must not impersonate another person or company, Guest or Host.
- You must not upload content that contains personal information of other Users.
- You must not upload content that is false, fraudulent, misleading or deceptive.
- You must not upload content that is not owned by you and/or for which you have not obtained the necessary consent of third parties having rights in the content. We have the right to ask you for proof of ownership or of the necessary permission. Failure to do so, or to deliver insufficient proof to be determined at our sole discretion, may result in us refusing to publish or deleting your User Content from our Platform.
- You must not upload any content that is sexually explicit, pornographic, indecent, defamatory, racist, discriminatory, violent, that promotes or advocates terrorism or is in any other way illegal.
- You must not advocate hatred against any person or group of people based on age, race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference or impairment.
- You must not publicly disclose any information about an ongoing or closed investigation of a complaint or other issue related to a booking.
In addition to all of the above, the following rule applies when you post a review.
Your review must represent and reflect your own personal experience or that of your travel companions. Your review must comply with our Extortion Policy and must not be incentivized in any other way by a promise - including that for a monetary reward in any form - of the Host or the Guest (whichever is applicable to the situation).