Everything included on your listing must be present and on your property. An ideal stay is a surefire way to keep people coming, as your guest is more likely to leave behind positive feedback for others to see. Also, remember to be clear about the expectations that you have your guests during their stay.
Review your guests before accepting
You can check out the guests profiles and reviews from past hosts, so you rest assured that the people coming to your place fulfill your expectations.
Use our platform to establish correspondence with your guests before their stay. Doing so will allow you to share any details about the stay, local recommendations or any information you may deem useful.
Equip your home
Review your home before receiving guests. Be sure to maintain at least a first aid kit, a fire extinguisher, and working security alarms, in case of emergency.
Your home becomes more than a property when you decide to host on Lodgee. For your guest, you’re offering the possibility of a peaceful stay in an transient city.
It is as important to make preparations to receive each one of guests, as it is to take a good care of your home. Your house should be a sanctuary for your family and a safe haven for your guests. By following some safety precautions, you can ensure that everyone remains out of harm’s way while in your home.
- Keep patio and outdoor areas well lit, this is specially important for nighttime and winter when daylight is not as effective. For extra safety have lights near stairs and foyers.
- Take care of electrical problems as soon as they appear. It’s quick and inexpensive and guarantees safety from major hazards.
- Make sure your smoke alarms are working properly. You don’t have to break the bank to acquire good quality smoke alarms. Have maps of evacuation visible for guests so they know what to do in case something goes wrong.
- Ordinary appliances may become dangerous when kids are around. Make sure to place sharp objects and other items such as medicine, household chemicals and matches away from the reach of children. It is a good consideration for your guest to provide plugs for electrical outlets.
- If you’re getting repair work on maintenance done on any area of your property, make those areas inaccessible to avoid accidents or injuries.
- Link to FAQ for more info.